I'm all set to knock some works in progress off my to-do list, so I'm joining in with Leanne and friends for the second quarter of Finish-A-Long 2013!
This time around, I have 3 projects carried over from the first quarter and 3 that were started in the first quarter. Seems as much as I like finishes, I can't help but start some things too. ;o)
1. Pop Star Quilt - basted and ready to be quilted. Still have no idea what I will use for binding!
2. ManDarin Quilt - it's a flimsy and I've sewn extra blocks to make a pieced backing. Need to get that backing pieced, then on to basting, quilting and binding. Yay!
3. Mini Granny blocks - only have a few blocks made towards accomplishing a king-size quilt. No backing fabric or binding determined just yet, but I have my batting ready and waiting.
4. Possibilities in Blue and Green - would love to turn this into a mini or baby quilt, but need to do some more piecing first.
5. Potholders - I've been piecing some scraps and strings together, but nothing finished. Really need new potholders, so this WIP is a priority! ;o)
6. Garden Plot Quilt - a flimsy I made for the Emerald Challenge in March. Ready to be basted, quilted and bound. (So I guess I best sort out what I will use for backing and binding... lol).
Okay, I think I'll stop my list at this point. I believe have plenty to finish over the next 3 months. Plus, you know I won't be able to resist starting a few things as well. ;o)
Curious to see what others have on their FAL Q2 lists?