Monday, April 15, 2013

The List: Q2 FAL

I'm all set to knock some works in progress off my to-do list, so I'm joining in with Leanne and friends for the second quarter of Finish-A-Long 2013!
 
she can quilt
 
 
This time around, I have 3 projects carried over from the first quarter and 3 that were started in the first quarter.  Seems as much as I like finishes, I can't help but start some things too. ;o)
 
1.  Pop Star Quilt -  basted and ready to be quilted.  Still  have no idea what I will use for binding!
 
 

2. ManDarin Quilt - it's a flimsy and I've sewn extra blocks to make a pieced backing.  Need to get that backing pieced, then on to basting, quilting and binding.  Yay!

 
3.  Mini Granny blocks - only have a few blocks made towards accomplishing a king-size quilt.  No backing fabric or binding determined just yet, but I have my batting ready and waiting.


4.  Possibilities in Blue and Green -  would love to turn this into a mini or baby quilt, but need to do some more piecing first.


5.   Potholders - I've been piecing some scraps and strings together, but nothing finished.  Really need new potholders, so this WIP is a priority! ;o)
 
 
 
6. Garden Plot Quilt - a flimsy I made for the Emerald Challenge in March.  Ready to be basted, quilted and bound. (So I guess I best sort out what I will use for backing and binding... lol). 
 
 
 
 
 
Okay, I think I'll stop my list at this point. I believe have plenty to finish over the next 3 months. Plus, you know I won't be able to resist starting a few things as well. ;o)
 
Curious to see what others have on their FAL Q2 lists?
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Well you just know I am voting for Man-da-rin to be finished first. Lovely projects on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little mini granny blocks! Can't wait to see those together :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this list, I wish it was mine. I am looking forward to seeing these finished, as they are beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katherine, I love all your projects! Mini grannies are so cute! x Teje

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...