WIP Wednesday - Tiny Hearts

I'm entertaining all sorts of heart themed projects at the moment, including one fashioned from tiny hearts I've fused onto linen.  It seems that I want to MAKE all the fun ideas that pop into my head. ;o)
 

Sometimes I surprise myself when an idea works out so well...if you look close, you'll see that a few of the hearts within the heart have tiny hearts printed on them.  Can't wait to work some more on this idea and hope you're finding time for a little creative fun in your day!

Comments

  1. Very sweet! Any idea what you're doing with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever idea! The hearts in a heart look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful idea! I'm not surprised you thought of something so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I am looking forward to seeing how you quilt this and hold all those little edges down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!