Scrappy sewing continues

Happily, progress is being made using up my red and pink scraps to sew mini heart blocks for a couple of project ideas.  I'm loving scrap stash busting!

 
Next up is deciding which projects I will make with them.  I'm toying with several ideas and already playing with layout combinations.
 
 

The other scrappy sewing project, involving random bits and pieces that I shared last week, is also moving along nicely.  Here's a glimpse of one bit of "yardage" that started out as a pile of scraps.  Oh, the possibilities (no wonder I love scrappy sewing so much)!  Again, I have more than one idea for using this bit of scrappy goodness.  Stay tuned to see what I end up choosing from all my ideas. ;o)

 
Now, I'm not the only one that loves sewing with scraps.  I'm delighted to join in with Leanne and Nicky's
 
Scraptastic Tuesday

A fun link up party where you can share any scrappy projects you're working on. Wahoo!

Comments

  1. Those hearts are adorable. Look forward to seeing how these two projects develop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you are doing with your scraps. I made some yardage and just added borders. My son doesn't like it. Silly boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very busy creating fabric Katherine! It looks to be very liberating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wanting to see how you finish these projects! Love those hearts and the 'made' yardage will make something beautiful and complex looking I'm sure! Thanks for joining us at #scraptastictuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful!! I wish to have sooo many red scraps :) Lovely project.
    Jolana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet looking hearts and beautiful scraps creation! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so fun looking! Love the heart blocks; perfect scrap projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my goodness I love those heart blocks! Even the background fabric is adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the hearts and the scrappy fabric, you have a lovely eye for putting the different fabrics together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!