Saturday, November 15, 2014

Blogathon Canada 2014

Guess what starts on Monday?!?
 
Sew Sisters Blog
 
Blogathon Canada is a fun blog hop celebrating Canadian quilt bloggers and is sponsored by the lovely ladies at Sew Sisters.  It's a great way to make new friends as you virtually take a trip across Canada, stopping at host blogs in each province  (click here for the full schedule). 
Plus, along the way, you have chances to win some lovely prizes. ;o)



I can hardly believe a year has passed, but it's time for Blogathon Canada 2014!  I had so much fun being a host in 2013 and enjoyed the oppportunity to chose fabric from Sew Sisters to hold a giveaway for.  The fabrics I selected inspired me to design a pillow which I turned into a
 
 
So mark your calendars for Monday and have fun hopping across Canada!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I remember that project, and I remember that post! I was reading your post in my blog reader so I hopped over to your blog to check it out, and noticed that in the comment I made back then, I mentioned having just bought 8m of Christmas fabric from Sew Sisters. And it made me realize that I probably have most of that fabric left - I need to go check my box, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...