Blogger is still not playing nice. It is not allowing me to upload any new photos, so if I want to post with pictures, I've been relegated to copying and pasting from among those I've previously shared. So, I'm sorry if you stopped by to see what I made for the
- I'm still hoping I'll get to share what I made, but it won't be in this post. Edited: I've worked out a temporary solution to my problem and Carol has graciously added me to tomorrow's schedule.
(I'm still trying to get my pictures uploaded, I'm determined to find a way).
Don't miss checking out what all the other participants have been making.
2. Possibilities in Blue and Green - I didn't even touch this project last quarter, although I've decided what I'll be adding to it to get it finished. Can't wait to return to this!
3. Nordic Blocks - Finally, something that hasn't been on several lists during the past year! This one is my own design and I did work on it last quarter, but have more work to finish before I can call this project complete.
4. Modern Maples - the top is ready and I have everything needed to finish, time to get it done!
5. Swoon Quilt - another top that's ready for basting (despite me not finding a picture of the flimsy)...