My fingers were crossed.

 
You may recognize this assorted group of cut fabric as belonging to a quilt that is on my list for the first quarter of Finish-A-Long 2013, hosted by Leanne. 
 
 
 I'm one step closer to getting my quilt underway - with the recent arrival of the two fabrics shown on the far right, in the picture below.  I ordered them, sight unseen, during a recent online fabric sale. Admittedly, I had my fingers crossed, hoping they would coordinate with the other collected fabrics, to be used as background (teal) and backing (magenta). 
 
 
I couldn't be happier!  It's a bit trickier sometimes, choosing fabric online, but with sale prices beckoning, I find myself more inclined to take the chance.
 
Now before I get this quilt underway, I have two other quilts basted and waiting to be quilted (more on those two... soon).  Yes!  I feel like I'm making headway with my FAL list.  
 
 How's your list coming?
 
 

Comments

  1. Oh yummy fabrics!

    My list is not really coming. Reason? I entered two handpiecing projects for the FAL and those projectstake a long, long time. But at least I’m working on those quilts!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with this beautiful fabric, I hope you keep on track with this FAL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors, it's going to be a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours you will create something b u t full no doubt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!