Making the most of it

Feeling really lucky to have a couple of days at home, so I'm catching up on emails and blogs... and doing lots of sewing... interspersed with baking and cooking for my guys.
Here's my progress on the R/W/B quilt ...
sashings on,
borders too...
but am thinking I will add one more row across the bottom. :o)
 
 
I'm sooooo close to having this ready to be basted. Plus, now that I've added some new storage to my sewing room, everything I need for finishing is at my finger tips.  You don't know how happy that makes me! lol.   I will be sharing updated pictures of my sewing room soon.  I'm just delighted with how this room has taken shape.  It's finally closer to my dream idea for a organized and attractive creative space.  I'm so grateful to have this room for working on my creative passions.
Okay, I'm off to tackle some chores and then back to my sewing!

Comments

  1. It´s like diamonds and the sparkle in them!
    I really like this, though it´s a long time since I used those colors together.
    It´s going to be a lovely quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking gorgeous Katherine, love the colours, they work so well as pinwheels.

    looking forward to seeing pics of your sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quilt looks fabulous! I'm quite anxious to see your dream sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fantastic! I love your blocks and the white sashing makes them sparkle! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got that list backwards - it should be sewing first, chores last, LOL!!! Well - it WOULD be that way if women wrote the rules!! ;)

    Gorgeous quilt - I love the colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your colours --- red + white + blue can look very patriotically American, but you have enough turquoisey/tealy blues in the mix to make it look like you picked your favourite colours, not that you're planning a July 4th picnic!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!