Delicious...

 
 is the word that comes to mind when I look at these crochet flowers.  I was tempted to make them after seeing other crochet images on Pinterest... leading me to the simple, irresistible pattern (want to try making some? click here!) 
I'm playing around with different colour combinations and think I'll go for a rainbow selection.  I'm loving the bright pops of colour and will join them with white to keep things from becoming too crazy!
 
 
 
 
P.S. Now that the holidays are over and we all get back to our routines and regular activities, I wanted to let you know that  Madame Samm and cheerleader Linda ,will be kicking off the first blog hop of 2013, starting this Monday.  I'll be cheering from the sidelines and look forward to seeing what the participants have created to share with us. I hope to see you there!
 
 
 
 
For the full schedule, click here.
 
 
  Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Comments

  1. Love those crochet flowers, and how you photographed them in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute your flowers are!
    I tested one after looking at your photo.
    Better leave it with that.
    I have other things to do.
    Have a great day!
    Maja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are beautiful! A long, long, long time ago I crocheted some dolls for my nieces--Strawberry Shortcake, Blueberry Muffin, etc., but never took pictures. I wouldn't even know how to do it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these flowers, looking forward to seeing this progress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, just adorable! I love your sweet frowers on snow! That snow looks like sugar! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  6. those little crochet flowers are so cute. I am taking a class in one week to learn how to crochet. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!