Last day on Holiday Lane Blog Hop...

I've been MIA lately, haven't I? lol  Working with my hubby has had me away from my blog for the past stretch ...busy and tired, actually.  There's a big push in the construction industry to meet certain quotas by years end... which has us putting in long hours during the weekdays and some weekend hours too.  Whew.  Today, I'm catching up on things around the house and have hopes of working on some creative projects as well.  Meantime, in case you've missed the news elsewhere, I'm sharing the links for the blogs to visit on the last day of the Holiday Lane Pillow Blog Hop.   Many thanks to head cheerleader Madame Samm and cheerleader, Pauline for a great hop!  Pauline has done a wonderful job cheering everyone on, as well as being there behind the scenes getting everyone organized.  Well done ladies!  What a lovely way to finish November with some seasonal inspiration.
 

Friday November 30








Dora Quilts - not up yet





Madame Samm @ Sew We Quilt

Remember to visit Mdm Samm at Sew We Quilt...to see the top picks of the day! 

Have a great weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. we will be cheering for a slam duck year end..see you again soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too long it's been since I've been to visit! And I see you're still working those long hours with hubby. Our hours aren't long but they are wearing, so it seems my blogging takes a back seat these day too.

    Love your pillow header... I think I need me one of those too. (smile) I've got snowflake one on my bed and I think of you every time I rearrange it! So even though I haven't been around here, you've oft been in my thoughts.

    Hugs... stay warm... Today it's cold and grey with Hallmark like snow drifting in piles. Great for snugging near something cozy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!