2011 finishes


I can hardly believe it's 4 days into 2012.  Wow.  I must be the last one to return to blogging since the holidays, talk about making the holidays last as long as possible, right?  Anyways, I'm back... and I'm wishing you a most happy, blessed New Year.
 I'm all fired up for a new year, how about you?  I've been jotting down plans like crazy... listing WIPs I need to tackle, revamping my usual fitness regime (I work out year round, but took the opportunity to try to shake things up a bit more..;o), making business plans and then making plans for our family for 2012.  Exciting and heady stuff.  Before I get on with the new, so to speak, I thought I'd give a quick mosaic review of some of the projects I found time for in 2011.

It's wonderful to be able to look back over the year and see a variety of projects.  Amongst the potpourri of projects... I realized something funny.  Apparently, 2011 was my year to make cushion covers!  That wasn't planned, but I loved making each of them.  I see no reason to stop, I'll just have more to rotate. ;o)

I hope you had a great holiday season and that your year is off to a great start!  For a glimpse at what others have made this past year take a look... here.

Fresh Sewing Day

Comments

  1. Wow, you've been busy! Way to go. And a very happy 2012 to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting to be making new plans, isn't it? I love it! I've my fingers crossed that your plans will make it likely that I'll get to see you this year. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Katherine!! You’ve been on a roll in 2011! Hope your 2012 will be a wonderful one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy and healthy New Year Katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been really busy and those cushion covers are lovely...... Go on in the same way...(lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Katherine! I look forward to seeing more creations in 2012. (And you might see a few more patchworky bits from me!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous finished. I love those birds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great stuff katherine! My favorite are still those owl bags you made. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!