Waiting to bloom

I'm trying to be patient with myself.  I have so many ideas in various stages of development right now - some are just seeds, others are further along and more like seedlings, but I find myself looking for some blooms.   Blooms are exciting to share.  Not so exciting to show you are the starts/stops/try agains/half-dones or oops that are the contents of my sewing space at the moment.  Here's hoping that with a little patience, I'll have a bloom or two to show you soon.


If there's one thing I've learned about creativity... you can't rush it!

Comments

  1. Hope those creative thoughts keep on coming - it will be worth it in the end!

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will get there and I look forward to seeing what it will be. Start with something small for that added bit of accomplishment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creativity is a process - stick with it and it will reward you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep - and bloom, it will. I look forward to seeing what emerges!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've made more than my fair share of oooopses, LOL. I can't wait to see what blooms from your end of the country - sew us something good! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the seeds/blooms idea. that's a great way to think of it! sometimes the blooms just haven't happened yet, right?

    happy blooming!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!